To enjoy the most beautiful Cycling Angkor Wat 2 Days in Siem Reap such as:
- Enjoy a crowd-free sunrise and tour of Angkor Wat, led by your knowledgeable local guide
- Enjoy breakfast by the temples and later a lunch by a peaceful reservoir
- Spend the morning pedaling through Siem Reap’s back trails, to both popular and more hidden temples
- Enjoy complimentary hotel pick up and return accommodation transfer
- Traveling with the best local cycling tour operator since 2007
💢 Day 1: Angkor Wat Sunrise and Siem Reap Cycling (L/Cycling 35 km+)
Welcome to the Angkor Wat sunrise at your accommodation at 5am. You will visit Angkor temple and cycle through the Siem Reap which is the most beautiful forest city in Cambodia with a lot of trails. Overnight in Siem Reap!
💢 Day 2: Siem Reap – Banteay Srei – Siem Reap (B, L, D/Cycling 43 km+)
Depart from the hotel, crossing the bridge at Old Market to cycle 15km toward Rolous Group. The first 2km, is on the tarmac road toward the bus station. Then, passing the rice field and the village. cycling to Tonle Sap Lake passing a small road along the river through villages, pagodas and schools. This road is good for cycling as it avoids the busy traffic. After cycling 8km, turn right across the bridge to the main road as there is no further access on the small road. Continue cycling toward the lake about 3km (July-December) where the boat stops. (Note: January-June, the water is low and the boat will stop further 3km). Board on the boat to visit the village on water, school, fishing farm. After 1 hour boat drive. Return the Siem Reap on the main road to avoid cycling the same road. Afternoon, free at leisure to relax. Farewell dinner and free explore Siem Reap nightlife. Overnight in Siem Reap at your own booked accommodation.
|💢 Private group price:
🌾 Our full package include:
- Tuk-tuk vehicle for transfer and back up as itinerary
- Mt. Bike (Trek/Cannondale/GT bicycle 27.5”), helmet
- Plenty of water provided throughout the day when cycling
- Snacks and local fruits
- Cycling Certified English Speaking Guide
- 1 first aid kit per guide
- Cycling guide will have a full set of travel bike tools
- 1 main support vehicle will have spare parts
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner)
- Sightseeing tickets were mentioned in the itinerary.
- Accommodation as listed below each day.
- Boat trip on Tonle Sap lake
💢 Our services don’t include:
- Visa arrangement
- Any International and domestic flights
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Soft drinks, or beverages beyond water – we can add this into costs at agents request
- Beverage and alcoholic drinks at mealtimes
- E-bike surcharge 25 USD/person
- Single supplement surcharge
- Energy drinks or powders, performance bars, or performance gels (Gatorade, Powerbars, Gu, Isostar, etc)
- Personal Travel Insurance and Health insurance for Covid treatment.
- Personal expenditure (Laundry, telephone)
- Any other services not clearly mentioned in the itinerary and in the inclusive portion.
- Other language speaking guides